Education is about collaboration between parents, teachers and students. As children’s first teachers, parents play a vital role in supporting academic success. Whether it is participation in our Parents in Touch program or joining us on our many sports and extracurricular activities, we value our partnership with parents. Together, we are raising up a generation of confident, successful, godly children to serve the global community.
CAIS holds Parent Forums each Spring and Fall. The evening provides an opportunity to:
- Connect with teachers and staff
- Learn about new initiatives through presentations and the Report to Parents
- Hear responses to their questions
We look forward to your participation in the next Parent Forum!
Parent Teacher Interviews and Conferences
While teachers and parents communicate throughout the year, Parent Teacher Interviews and Conferences provide a unique opportunity to do so:
- Parent Teacher Interviews (Preparatory-Grade 3): Parents meet with their child’s teacher to discuss student strengths, progress and areas for growth. These Interviews are a great opportunity to provide feedback and explore further collaboration.
- Three Way Conferences (Grades 4-12): Parents meet with their child’s teacher along with the student to discuss student strengths, progress and areas for growth. These Conferences are a great opportunity to provide feedback and explore further collaboration.
We are excited to collaborate with you!
Parents in Touch
Parents in Touch is a group of CAIS fathers, mothers and guardians that meets weekly to pray for students, parents and staff. Regular meetings are held at the Lai Yiu and Kowloon City campuses. Participants are welcome to pray in the language they are most comfortable with:
- Lai Yiu Staff Room (first floor) each Tuesday at 8:00 am: Contact Melissa Rose at email@example.com
- Kowloon City Student Test Centre (G09B) each Friday at 8:15 am: Contact Tina Tang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome you to join us for Parents in Touch!
The CAIS Parent Association is a separately registered non-profit organization “that exists to support the school, foster partnership between classroom and home, and ultimately build a sense of community.” Visit the CAISPA website to learn more.