The CAIS academic culture is rigorous and enthusiastic. Our love of learning is contagious. Advanced Placement® courses complement the world class Alberta Curriculum. We develop the whole child through academics, spiritual life, athletics and the arts. Students are engaged in the classroom and prepared for life.
We believe that how we teach is at least as important as what we teach. Knowledge and skills development is interwoven with the pursuit of godly character and spiritual values. Teachers and mentors create a nurturing environment where each student:
- Enjoys learning
- Develops their gifts and abilities
- Experiences meaningful relationships with peers and teachers
- Feels accepted, appreciated and valued
- Is treated fairly
- Has a sense of pride in their school
- Knows God and has a personal relationship with Him
- Experiences meaning and purpose in life
Education is an investment in the lives of young people. Each child is unique, has infinite worth and can profoundly impact local and global communities for the better.
A Grade 12 student instills a fascination for physics in his Grade 4 peer.